Module Version: 5.1.1
Puppet Version: 6.18
OS Name/Version: Windows 10 x64
- Open Admin command prompt
- Run choco uninstall puretext, if already installed
- Create a temporary directory
- Run: puppet module install puppetlabs/chocolatey --modulepath <the_directory>
- Run: puppet resource package puretext ensure=latest provider=chocolatey --modulepath <the_directory>
The installation should succeed.
The installation fails with:
Note: I'm reporting this issue here (and not to the author of the puretext package) because running choco install puretext works without problems on my machine. So the puppet module seems to do something differently.
I've attached the full chocolatey.log.