Research the best approach for using puppet-strings output to document our modules
NTP is the prototype for generating puppet strings from a module. This work is done?!
The outcome of this ticket is
- guidance on how we continue to do this going forward for other modules.
- should we run this in Jenkins? Travis?
- Update for every release?
- Master vs. Release documentation
- Do we archive older versions or just keep latest release
- how is the Forge team doing on integrated strings documentation?