Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Client 2015-04-15, Client 2015-04-29
- run `rake pl:jenkins:uber_ship`
- You will need the keys to the castle (aka the passphrase) for this to work.
- Don't forget to make sure everything looks like it's in the correct folder, the pkgs dir has been cleared out, and that you are shipping for all expected platforms.
- Get a second set of RelEng eyes on the packages that are about to be shipped to make sure everything looks a-okay.
- If you're shipping a gem you need to make sure you have a rubygems account, are an owner of that project, and have a gem config file.
- If you're shipping puppet you need to sign the MSI file for Windows. This is a manual process and the ship task doesn't ship or build the msi so talk to Moses or Haus for more details. This file also needs to be manually signed.
- Go / No Go meeting (Status - Ship it!)