Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Validate that `mco ping` and the mcollective puppet plugin function in a `puppet-agent` install.
This validation should be performed on the following platforms
- RHEL 7
- RHEL 6
- Debian 7
- Ubuntu 14.04
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Install `puppet-agent` on SUT
- Install `activemq` on SUT
- Copy `activemq*` files from https://github.com/richardc/mcollective-aio-beaker/tree/master/files to activemq conf directory.
- Start `activemq`
- Copy the following files from https://github.com/richardc/mcollective-aio-beaker/tree/master/files to mcollective conf directory `/etc/puppetlabs/mcollective`
- Create the following directory
- Copy the following file from https://github.com/richardc/mcollective-aio-beaker/tree/master/files/client.crt to `ssl-clients` directory created in the step above renaming it to `client.pem`
- Restart the `mcollective` service
As root, execute mco ping. It should respond with 1 reply.