Affects Version/s: RAZOR 0.14.1
Fix Version/s: RAZOR 0.15.0
PE Version: 3.2.0-rc0-1206-gd8d46cc
Razor Version: 0.14.1
Master: 8GB RAM - CentOS 6.4 x64
Razor Server: 8GB RAM - CentOS 6.4 x64
Node: 8GB RAM - CentOS 6.4 x64
If a user attempts to issue the "reboot-node" command to a node that is already powered-off, the Razor server till continually attempt to reboot the node. (See logs)
I would expect that if the first attempt failed then to stop trying.
- Razor logs
- Install and configure a Razor server.
- Install the Razor client on the Razor server.
- Create a repo.
- Create a PE broker.
- Create a policy that wraps the given repo and broker.
- Register a node with the Razor server.
- Set IPMI credentials for the registered node.
- Power-off registered node.
- Execute the following command to reboot the node:
The Razor server should report a failure to reboot the node one time.
The Razor server keeps attempting to reboot the node on a periodic basis. If the node is eventually powered-on it will get rebooted which is kind of pointless.