The scheme for finding templates within a task should be:
The task itself must be named:
The change is fourfold:
- Remove os_version from path.
- Add .task to folder name.
- Allow <name> to contain "/" to indicate subfolders.
- This is mostly relevant for derived tasks referencing a base task.
- Require task filename be "metadata.yaml".
The problem that sparked this (
RAZOR-117) was due to inheritance because parent tasks are specified by "name", not "name" + "os_version". Thus, the required os_version subdirectory is unnecessary. The "name" should be sufficiently qualified instead.