Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: r10k 1.5.0
If a user deletes a branch from a Git source no message is logged by r10k even with the verbose flag set.
- Install PE monolithic master.
- Verify master is operational.
- Install and configure local Git repository.
- Install the r10k gem.
- Configure r10k with a Git source that has two branches.
- Deploy environments with r10k:
- Delete one of the branches on the Git source.
- Deploy environments with r10k again:
The r10k deployment should succeed and the deleted environment should no longer exist on disk. A message should be logged to the console indicating that an environment has been deleted.
The environment is successfully deleted from disk, but no message is logged (at any log level) in the console indicating that an environment has been destroyed.