(Initial planned release date: 2016-05-19)
This happens on Jira - we need to clean up the current release and prepare for the next release.
- Mark the version that's going out as "Released" in the Project Admin -> Versions panel. - Done
- Create a version we can target future issues or issues that didn't make it into the current release.
- Created SERVER 2.4.x and SERVER 2.5.0.
- Create a public pair of queries for inclusion in the release notes/announcement.
- Introduced in SERVER 2.4.0: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/issues/?filter=19818
- Fixes for SERVER 2.4.0: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/issues/?filter=19819