Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- Writing clojure code to parse subjectAltName so we can match on it
- Supporting subjectAltName as an extension available for matching (ie, matching if one of the names in the subjectAltName data structure matches a configured value)
- Consider subjectAltNames when doing a certname match (mimicking SSL's host matching behavior).
- Documenting this behavior
Out of Scope
- Changes to how we match extensions
- Should the certname changes be toggle-able? and on/off by default?