Create a core python library for tasks. Users who use the library should be able to write a single function that accepts parsed params and returns a dict. Targeting Python 2.7+.
- Users extends class with a single function that performs the task. params input and output are dicts.
- Users adds if name == _main_ TaskClass.run()
- Any unhandled errors are caught and turned into an error response
- Base exception class to make generating a proper error easy
- Example showing proper unit testing.
Add notes about this module to Bolt docs and include in the Puppetfile.